Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Journal Entry #32 Thanksgiving is coming up soon

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. What three things are you most thankful for?

What Three Things Are You Most Thankful For?


There are three things that I am most thankful for. First, I thank my parents for all things they give me. I was raised by my parents. Even now I am 23 years old, they still support me all pocketbook. I can study abroad to accomplish my dream because of their complete support. They give me not only money but also love. When I was sad here, I called my mom and told to her. Sometimes she couldn’t give me a real favor, but her voice comforted me. Second, I want to thank my teachers who have ever taught me. They give me knowledge and teach me how to judge what is right and what is wrong. Some of them are models that I want to be. Since I also want to be a great teacher who can really help students and give them what they really need in a good way. Furthermore, some of my teachers encouraged me to fulfill my dream when I almost wanted to give up. Because of them, I am still here and continue studying. Finally, I want to thank my boyfriend. From him, I learn more how to get along well with other people. Furthermore, when I make decisions, I think other people first rather than me, and keep other peoples’ feelings in mind. The love affair matures me. Also, when I first came here, he took care of me. At the beginning of here, I often cried. Since he comforted me and gave me support, I felt better. To sum up, I thank my parents, teachers, and my boyfriend. I can be myself and do what I want because of them.


No comments: