Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Journal Entry #31Is it ever okay to lie?

Is it ever okay to lie? In which circumstances?

Tell a Lie in One Circumstance Is Okay

In my opinion, tell a lie is really a bad thing. I don’t like to tell a lie, and I don’t like people who lie to me. Even sometimes I told a lie, I don’t think it was right. Sometimes I tell a lie to avoid getting troubles, I still feel a little guilty. However, I think tell a lie just in one circumstance is okay. It is all right that you don’t want to hurt other people. For example, when someone let you taste his/her cooking, you have to say it’s delicious or so so, even it is not good. You can tell the truth unless he/she is your very close friend or family. I think in this situation tell a white lie is more polite and more appropriate.


No comments: