Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Journal Entry #33 What are you going to do over the 3 day weekend?

What are you going to do over the 3 day weekend?


The Three Days Weekend


I don’t have any special plan over 3 day weekend. It is just like usual. On the Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to see a movie. This movie theater plays the old movies rather than the latest movies. Therefore, it is cheap. Everyone just have to pay 1.5 dollars. We saw a movie called “Ratatouille” It is a comedy of cartoon. It is full of funny plots. In the afternoon, we washed my boyfriend’s car. Then on the Sunday, we went to a Chinese supermarket to buy some food and some groceries. When we came back home, I was busy preparing lunch and dinner. In the evening, I studied Toefl test. Then on the Monday, I will do my homework and continue studying. In the evening, my boyfriend and I will go to a musicale. It is his friend’s piano concert. Though it looks a little boring, it doesn’t cost a lot of money.


No comments: