Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Journal Entry #30 Does it matter what strangers think of you ?

Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining your answer.


I don’t really care if everyone likes me or not. I think being myself is most important. If I have to do something that makes everyone happy, I will not be happy. It doesn’t matter what strangers think of me. However, I care what my family and my friends think of me. Sometimes their advices are useful for me. Also, I know their opinions are good for me, they don’t harm me. If I am sure what I do is correct and not hurt people, I’ll do it. Happiness is essential in my life. It is my motto. I think if I’m happy, people around me feel my emotion, and they are happy, too.



No comments: