Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry #16 My Most Embarrassing Moment

Describe your most embarrassing moment. One paragraph. Use descriptive language.

My Most Embarrassing Moment
When I was in elementary school, I participated in school's band. I was not only a member of the band, but also a conductor. It is a real feather in my cap. In our band, there were 50 members, but only 4 or 5 students were chosen as the conductors. Our band played the national anthem and the anthem of the national flag every morning in front of the president, teachers and students. Also, the conductor led all people to sing the national anthem and pay honor to the national flag. One day, it's my turn to conduct. I clearly remembered it's Wednesday. Because every Wednesday the students could wear leisure clothes, not changeless and monotonous uniforms. When our teacher told me that I was the conduct this Wednesday, the news excited me. Before the coming Wednesday, I was thinking what I could wear. I wanted to show my pretty and elegance in front of everybody. Finally, I word my smartest dress. When I arrived at school, my friends told me I was more different than usual. I looks like a princess. I was so happy to hear that. Then it's time to show myself. When I elegantly conducted our band and everyone, I thought I was the most beautiful girl on that day. Suddenly, from somewhere behind me, a strong wind blew my dress and hair. At that moment, my face turned red. I wanted to hide myself. Moreover, I saw lots of people laugh at me. However, I still had to finish my duty. I can't just run away. After that, I walked downstair in a hurry. Though my friends said it's all right, I still strongly felt that I was a joke. How foolish I was. It is so stupid to do such a thing. Now I thought I was an idiot.

1 comment:

amywilliams said...

aha! thats funny. but remember, everyone makes mistakes