Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Journal Entry #28 ALP Halloween party

Please post your pictures from the ALP Halloween party. Summarize the night and tell me what I missed!

ALP Halloween Party


Last Saturday, I went to ALP Halloween party with my boyfriend. We didn’t wear any costume, we just wore normal clothes. When we arrived at TSU Pub, we saw people dance, talk and eat. Then, I saw lots of people wear costume like the cat, patient, devil, Marilyn Monroe, captain, etc. Furthermore, some people not only wore special costume, but also make-up. I thought that make-up is most important than others. It made people look vivid. For instance, Carol’s make-up was really scary. When I saw her, I almost couldn’t identify her until she called my name. I’m so startled at her face. You must look at her picture. In my opinion, you couldn’t miss Carol’s face which was one of the most surprising things.



No comments: