Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Journal Entry #12 My Bedroom

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

My Bedroom

When you come to my bedroom at first sight, you'll see a white door with a silver knob. Then open the door. On the right side of the doorway, you'll see a floor lamp. It is 8" taller than me. At the top of the lamp, it is a white lampshade, and its lamplight is light yellow. Therefore every evening I switched the light on, I feel warm. Also, next to the floor lamp, there is a television on a bookshelf. The television is 20", and the bookshelf is made of wood with one adjustable shelve. Indeed, I put some books and notebooks on the shelve. Then you keep walking straight, you'll see a black desk on your right side. It is big enough for me to lie on the desk. Also, there are writing materials, textbooks, desk lamp, laptop, headphone, webcam, and cup on my desk. It looks a little messy. Because I put these things in haphazard order. Besides, there is an office chair and an electric fan next to the desk. In back of my chair, there is a bookshelf with four shelves. It is also made of wooden. It is just a little taller than me. And in front of the bookshelf, you'll see my full-size bed. My sheet's color is green, and my comforter's color is pink. They are very soft and smooth. So every time I lie down, I feel comfortable and sleepy. On the bed, there are a pillow, a teddybear, and a green cushion. The pillow which shape is a monkey face. It looks really funny and makes me feel happy. And every night I hold the teddybear in the arms to sleep. Between the bed and the floor lamp, there is a white table. At the top of the table, my cosmetics, mirror,and clock was put in disorder. Also, there is a window in my bathroom. The length of the window is twice long as my arm. When I see outside, I can see some of my neighbors' windows and their backyards. Sometimes I saw my neighbor water the grass and play with his cat. These are all you can see in my bedroom.

No comments: