Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #5 My Favorite Season

What is your favorite season? Write a paragraph.

My Favorite Season is Winter
There are four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter.And my favorite season is winter. There are three reasons. First, winter is a cold season. When winter is coming, the weather is not hot. I feel comfortable. I can wear long sleeve、jeans、jackboot and all kinds of coats and jackets. I like wear long sleeve more than short sleeve. Besides, it is convenient for me to do everything with wearing jeans. And when I wear good-looking coats or jackets, I am in a good mood all day. Second, there is snowing somewhere in winter, and everything becomes white. I think that's a beautiful scene. Also, I can make snowman and play snowball with my friends or my family. It's a lot of fun. Finally, there is Chinese New Year's Day in winter. During the day, I can eat a lot of candy、chocolates and cookies. Furthermore, my mom cooks many delicious dishes.Then My family sit together and enjoy the food. So they are the reasons why my favorite season is winter.