Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #4 write an imaginary letter to change the class schedules

If you don't feel there is enough time for lunch, write an imaginary letter to the dean to persuade him to change the class schedules.

Hello, I am Hsiao, Fang-Nung. I study level 4c in ALP. Now I have a problem and I hope you can help me to deal with that. The problem is that the ALP fun lunch has a time conflict with my grammar class. I am very interested in ALP fun lunch. I want to communicate with some people who come from different countries. So I can improve my English ability and know other culture. Therefore, is it possible to change the grammar class to a compatible time?

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

It's almost 11PM and you aren't done yet. Don't wait until the last minute to do you work. It's better if you take your time when you write your journals.