Thursday, September 13, 2007

Journal Entry #6 an unforgettable experience

Write a narrative paragraph about an unforgettable experience in your life. This could be an earthquake like in the story on page 24 or it could be something different like your first dating experience. Be sure to use time order signals.
Valentine's Day!
An unforgettable experience in my life was Valentine's Day in 2007. In the morning of that day, my boyfriend helped me move a bed mattress to my apartment. After that, I said something wrong, so my boyfriend got angry at me. He didn't talk to me and I felt bad. After a while, I thought it's my fault and I said sorry to him. But he didn't accept my apology. Later, we went to his house and cooked our lunch. I tried to break the deadlock, but he still felt angry. At last, I gave up and felt unhappy. We didn't talk to each other until he drove me home. When we arrived my home, he just said goodbye and left. At that moment, I cried and felt disappointed. Because it's my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend. At that night, I couldn't sleep very well. After that day, he apologized to me for his behavior and asked me to forgive him. Finally, he promised he won't do that again and begged my pardon. Then I decided to forgive him.

No comments: