Thursday, September 13, 2007

Journal Entry #8 My dream vacation



Tell me about your dream vacation. Where would you like to go and why? What sort of things would you like to see and do?

My dream vacation is Las Vegas. There are several reasons why I want to go to Las Vegas. First, it is close to LA and easy to go there. Second, I heard from my friends there are a lot of amazing buildings, like Venetian, Paris, and New York New York. And it will be the most romantic experience to see the whole scene at night. Third, shows are everywhere. It will be worth watching some famous show, such O’ show, blue man, and Phantom. I can’t wait to watch these show. Last thing you must do is to gambling. What I want to do is to sleep until noon and go to buffet then go to gambling and finally watch show at night and gambling again. Put everything in my real life totally out of my mind, and just enjoy my temporary life in Las Vegas.


3 comments:

ozgurbas said...

it is a good paragraph.everything is clear.you organize your paraghraph very well and you had gave some reasons and examples for your decision.

Peach said...

I understood what do you write about. It is interesting. I really like it. However, I have something to comment you. I think you should not use "and" begining the sentences. You should use also instead of and. Moreover, some sentences you use "and" many time that I think you have to put comma between the items in a series.

TYLER HUYNH said...

this is good topic and interesting but you don not format paragraph. another thing, you don not have tittle of paragraph.