Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Journal Entry #14 My experience at Universal Studios

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)

My experience at Universal Studios

It was a good weather . Besides, when we took bus to Universal Studios, there was no traffic jam. What a wonderful day! And my boyfriend and his classmate, Stanford, were also there. Before we entered Universal Studios, my Taiwan's classmates and I took some pictures at entrance where there was a huge hollow ball which was a famous sight. In front of the sight, there is a long red carpet. When I walked on the red carpet, I felt like a superstar. Then we entered Universal Studios. At first, we chose universal's house of horrors as our first station. I was so scared, so I grabbed my boyfriend's clothes and walked behind him. Indeed, I heard some people scream, and I did, too. Moreover, I saw a girl fall down when a monster wanted to seized her. Also, I saw a girl keep crying when I walked outside. According to these, I thought maybe I was a brave girl. Then, we went to see the animal show, and it was really funny. Also, we went to see "Terminator 2" which was a 3D cyber adventure. It was amazing. At noon, we ate lunch at a fast food restaurant. After that, we went downstairs. At the beginning of lower lot, we went to "Jurassic Park". The ride, a treacherous plunge straight down an 84-foot vertical drop waterfall, is so exciting. And I found my facial expression of the picture on th computer is very ugly. Later, we arrived "Revenge of the Mummy". We took the ride and screamed through the darkness. To my surprise, it moved not only forwards, but also backwards. It marvelled us all. The two rides took us two hours. Despite the livelong time, we thought they were worth riding. Between these activities, we also saw some shows. Finally, we went to "Water World", a tidal wave of explosive action. Before the show started, all the audience and three actors had an interesting interaction. We played a game together and the actors made all the audience excite and laugh. Also, it was a thrilling adventure show. We enjoyed it. After the show, my friends and I were soaked, because we sat on the third roll of middle seat. Thus, we really had a fun at Universal Studios! But I regretted that we didn't take "The Legendary Studio Tour". Maybe next time I'll come here and I'll not miss the tour again.


4 comments:

thao_dao said...

it is a wonderful day for you. What a pity for me when I could not go, yet I hope that the next time I can go

purple sun said...

You think you are brave girl, my friend cried after she sew House of Horrors. Universal Studios is a good place.

Peach said...

I went to Universal Studios too. It was so exciting for me too. I want to tell you something. I didn't miss to visit studio tour. Don't be jearous me!! HA HA HA!! I hope you can enjoy this next time. I think you could clearly explain your experience. However, I would like to tell you something. Don't forget!! we don't put comma after "THEN".

TYLER HUYNH said...

i think it is interesting but you do not format paragraph. you do not indent the first paragraph